- Well it's not like Jimmy Rollins is the only guy who doesn't want to go to Detroit. In fact, he hasn't even been asked to go.
- Baseball is canceled, everyone. Yes, forever. Stop crying.
Dear Winter...you win...Sincerely...Lakewood BlueClaws. pic.twitter.com/pKFWK3wTFH
— Lakewood BlueClaws (@BlueClaws) March 17, 2014
- The City Six mascot appeared simultaneously in a blurry flash, stared ominously at people eating brunch, then disappeared. March Madness!
— Amy Fadool Kane (@amyfadoolCSN) March 17, 2014
- St. Joseph's coach Phil Martelli comes with a miniature version.
- The Mets are celebrating St. Patrick's Day by bending to the whim of this evil leprechaun who killed Mr. Met and took his place.
— Jayson Werth's Beard (@JWerthsBeard) March 17, 2014
- The Mets also look to move their minor league affiliate far, far away from where the big club plays.
- No... no one do it. Take this advice instead.
— Philadelphia Flyers (@NHLFlyers) March 17, 2014
- Unfortunately, not every team gets to make the NCAA March Madness bracket, ad unfortunately, some of those teams are in front of a camera when they find out.
- It's Spring Training for baseballs, too.