- The Flyers and Penguins play again tonight, which means the #VisitPittsburgh hash tag is trending again.
#VisitPittsburgh to see steel...and...things made of steel
— Jeff Moyer (@jmoyer25) November 13, 2013
#visitpittsburgh We have culture! You know, that stuff that you all say is bacteria
— mutedphillyphan (@mutedphillyphan) November 13, 2013
#VisitPittsburgh where we have shoes now!
— FGSB (@FlyGoalScoredBy) November 13, 2013
- Don't worry, guys. For the former Utah Jazz ball boy whose auctioning off Michael Jordan's shoes from The Flu Game, "it's not about" the "tens of thousands" of dollars he'll make. It's about the [something else besides the TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars he will make off a PAIR of SHOES.]
- Yes, that Andrew Wiggins is coming along real nicely.
- Given the propensity for frustrated noise-making at Lincoln Financial Field, and DeSean Jackson's response to it, the Eagles may be worse off playing in front of their home crowd.
- If there's one thing that'll get people to stop attacking you on Twitter, Darrelle Revis, it's a headline in which you call them "bitter." Problem solved!
- Just... just GO AWAY, PIERRE THE NEW ORLEANS PELICANS MASCOT. LEAVE OUR CHILDREN ALONE.
- Xavier Henry of the Lakers pretty much just crawled over the Pelicans' defense last night, probably while trying to get away from the team's mascot.