South Philly High will host the first town hall on Nutter budget cuts
Nutter will speak and respond to questions at all the town-hall meetings, along with Managing Director Camille Barnett, Finance Director Rob Dubow, Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and other top city officials.
Nutter has said that he doesn't expect to change his plans but that he does want to talk with the public about the reasons for the cuts.
Here's the full schedule of town halls. They all start at 7 p.m. and will run for about two hours.
* Tonight, South Philadelphia High School, 2101 S. Broad St.
* Monday, Kensington High School, 2051 E. Cumberland St.
* Tuesday, School of the Future, 4021 Parkside Ave.
* Dec. 8, John Perzel Community Center, 2990 St. Vincent St.
* Dec. 9, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Wolcroff Auditorium, 5800 Ridge Ave.
* Dec. 10, Benjamin Franklin High School, 550 N. Broad St.
* Dec. 16, Kingsessing Recreation Center, 5100 Chester Ave.
* Dec. 18, Martin Luther King High School, 6100 Stenton Ave.*