Ten Harriton High School students are taking audience members on a road trip with the Mr. Harriton Competition 2012 theme.
The fifth annual competition, held Friday, March 9 at 7 p.m. in Harriton High School auditorium, will have the contestants going across the country as each of the ten boys represent a city in the United States.
“The audience usually sits there, laughs and cries and shouts and goes crazy,” Harriton Student Council Sponsor Heidi Cooke said. “Everyone loves watching these guys perform. It’s a really entertaining show and a great night for everybody.”
The following students are participating in the event:
- Senior Stephen Kline who will represent Denver, Colo.
- Zik Kivitz, a senior representing Los Angeles, Calif.
- Jordin Metz, senior, who will represent San Francisco, Calif.
- Ilias Storti, a senior who’s doing Philadelphia.
- Senior Austin Wortley, who’s Boston, Mass.
- Junior Mohin Banker, represents Dall, Tex.
- Matt Brown, a junior who’s New Orleans, La.
- Louie Colella, junior, who’s Las Vegas, Nev.
- Junior Robby Latoff, representing Chicago, Ill.
- Junior Brendan Scanlon, who represents New York, NY.