Here's what I saw during tonight's Eagles' 31-14 loss to the Seahawks.
* Vince Young threw four interceptions and finished with a quarterback rating of 52.7. He made a baffling decision on the Eagles' first offensive play and was picked off on a throw to the sideline intended for DeSean Jackson (I think). Analyst Mike Mayock was in disbelief, calling it a "horrific" interception. The second INT was on on Riley Cooper. Young hit Cooper in the hands, but he couldn't hang on. The third interception was probably the most costly. The Eagles were driving, down 14, and Young looked for McCoy on a swing pass. Linebacker David Hawthorne picked it off and took it to the house for a 77-yard touchdown. The final pick was a desperation throw to Riley Cooper down the sideline.
* Young finished 17-for-29 for 208 yards. He hit Riley Cooper for 47 yards to set up LeSean McCoy's 1-yard touchdown run in the second. McCoy, playing with a toe injury, gave a great effort with 84 yards on 17 carries. He also had four catches for 49 yards.
* It's impossible to make sense of Andy Reid's decision to not call timeout near the end of the first half. The Seahawks ran a third-down play with 1:07 left, before setting up for a 49-yard field goal. The Eagles had two timeouts, but for some reason, chose not to use them. Seattle finally called timeout with 21 seconds left and kicked the field goal. The ensuing kickoff went out of bounds. The Eagles took over at their own 40 and drove to the Seahawks' 47, before settling on a Hail Mary. Had they saved the 35-40 seconds earlier, they would have had time to get into field-goal range.
* The Eagles had a 17-play, 80-yard drive, taking 10:13 off the clock in the second half. Young found McCoy for a 2-yard touchdown on a shovel pass.
* Mayock carried over Cris Collinsworth's man-crush on Jason Peters, saying he's playing better than any left tackle in the NFL. Peters has been one of the few bright spots on this team.
* I have to re-watch to be sure, but it seemed like Danny Watkins had a rough time. He was called for a false start on third down in the first quarter, turning 3rd-and-9 into 3rd-and-14. And Watkins got beat in pass protection on a third down in the second. Young was under pressure and threw incomplete to Chad Hall on the play. Todd Herremans had some issues too at right tackle.
* On a 3rd-and-2 in the third, McCoy reversed field and Young delivered a great block. McCoy picked up 10 yards and a first down. Young played a bad game, but it was good to see him deliver full effort on that play.
* Did you notice former Eagles Chris Clemons get in Reid's face after making a tackle near the sidelines?
* DeSean Jackson was invisible. He had four catches for 34 yards. The cameras caught Jackson running his route at half speed and never looking back for the ball on a third down in the second where Young was looking in his direction. Jackson was later spotted on the sideline staring into space as Young was talking to him. It's tough to say what exactly was happening since the cameras were only on him for a few seconds, but it sure appears that the situation is deteriorating week-by-week.
* The Eagles' tackling was horrible all game (and has been horrible all season). It started with a 15-yard Marshawn Lynch touchdown run. Jamar Chaney had Lynch stopped, but didn't bring him down. The rest of the defense stopped. Nnamdi Asomugha was blocked into the end zone somehow and dove to the ground, avoiding any and all contact.
* The Eagles were moving all over the place before the ball was snapped on Lynch's 40-yard touchdown run. Jason Babin and Akeem Jordan both got blocked on the play. Babin got blocked on several big run plays. Lynch finished with 148 yards on 22 carries, averaging 6.7 yards per carry.
* On a third down in the fourth quarter, it looked like the Eagles would get off the field, but they were whistled for a holding penalty. The officials did not say who the penalty was on, but it looked like Chaney in the middle of the field on the tight end.
* Right around the 8-minute mark of the fourth quarter, with the Seahawks setting up to punt, the Eagles called a timeout because they had 12 men on the field.
* On third down in the first, Jackson hit Ben Obomanu for 26 yards. There was a huge hole in the Eagles' zone between Chaney and Kurt Coleman. Coleman was behind receivers all night on completions.
* Golden Tate made a great catch over Joselio Hanson for an 11-yard score in the third quarter.
* Nate Allen and Keenan Clayton both missed tackles on a 25-yard completion to Tate.
* Asomugha got dragged down by a Seahawks wide receiver in the second and left the game. He did not return. Reid said after the game it was a stinger/concussion.
* Tarvaris Jackson completed 13 of 16 passes for 190 yards and a touchdown. Young threw more interceptions (4) than Jackson threw incompletions (3).