Here's what I saw during tonight's Eagles-Giants game:
* Vince Young finished 23-for-36 for 258 yards, two touchdowns and three interceptions. But it all came down to the final 18-play, 80-yard drive in the fourth quarter that resulted in the game-winning 8-yard touchdown pass to Riley Cooper. Young was 8-for-10 for 69 yards in the fourth quarter, and he was 5-for-5 for 44 yards on third downs in the fourth quarter.
* Cooper was the Eagles' most-targeted receiver with 12. He had five catches for 75 yards and the score.
* Pass protection was outstanding. Young had all day to find his receivers. The Giants came in with a league-high 30 sacks, but only got to Young once, and it was a coverage sack.
* DeSean Jackson had six catches for 88 yards. Strange play in the first half. Young hit Jackson for a 50-yard gain, but Jackson flipped the ball at Giants coaches on the sideline. He was whistled for a taunting penalty, which normally would be assessed after the completion. But the Giants were also flagged on the play. Offsetting penalties meant the catch was negated, and the ball was back to the original line of scrimmage.
* Jackson's 51-yard punt return set up the Eagles' first touchdown.
* Steve Smith had his first touchdown of the season, scoring on a 14-yard catch against his former team.
* LeSean McCoy finished with 113 yards on 23 carries, but 60 of those came on one run during the final possession. Before that run, McCoy had 53 yards on 22 carries.
* Jason Babin made the play of the game, sacking and stripping Eli Manning from behind at the end of the game, as Derek Landri recovered the fumble.
* The Eagles' defensive line was outstanding. They had three sacks. Mike Patterson, Darryl Tapp, Cullen Jenkins and Juqua Parker each had half a sack.
* The Eagles benefited from at least three dropped passes by the Giants - two by Jake Ballard and one by Victor Cruz.
* The linebackers were good too. Jamar Chaney intercepted Manning in the first. Trevor Laws and Brian Rolle leveled Manning on the play.
* Akeem Jordan made a great play, stuffing Jacobs on 3rd-and-1 in the second.
* Jenkins crushed D.J. Ware after a dumpoff late in the second quarter, hustling downfield before delivering the big blow.
* Joselio Hanson played the nickel and made a nice tackle on Nicks to force a Giants punt at the beginning of the second half. Keenan Clayton did the same thing on the very next possession.
* Manning hit Hakeem Nicks for a deep ball in the fourth for 47 yards. Nate Allen was there, but failed to make a play on the ball. Trent Cole was held on the play too, it looked like.
* Nnamdi Asomugha got beat by Cruz for a 24-yard touchdown in the fourth.