Here's what I saw during the Eagles' 34-7 win over the Cowboys:
* The Cowboys had allowed one run of 20+ yards in six games coming into today. LeSean McCoy had three of them tonight - a 21-yarder, a 34-yarder and a 22-yarder.
* McCoy delivered a nice stiff-arm on linebacker Sean Lee on an 11-yard run in the first. He finished with 185 yards on 30 carries - both career highs.
* In the first half, Michael Vick was 13-for-17 for 187 yards and two touchdowns. That translates to a QB rating of 150.9. He also ran six times for 45 yards. Overall, he was 21-for-28 for 279 yards, a pair of touchdowns and no interceptions (129.9 QB rating).
* The Eagles scored on their first six offensive possessions (four touchdowns and two field goals). Their first punt did not come until the fourth quarter.
* Brent Celek was the Eagles' most-targeted receiver for the second week in a row. He caught seven balls for 94 yards on nine targets, including a 9-yard touchdown.
* Vick hit Jeremy Maclin on a slant that went for 24 yards in the first quarter. Later on the drive, he found him for a 12-yard touchdown. The Cowboys blitzed two defensive backs on a third down in the red zone, but Maclin showed good patience and raced to the end zone.
* On the Eagles' first offensive play, McCoy had trouble picking up Gerald Sensabaugh, and DeMarcus Ware sacked Vick. McCoy later delivered a nice block on Vick's 15-yard run during the same drive. Ware had all four of the Cowboys' sacks.
* Vick made a couple beautiful throws on the third touchdown drive. He found Jason Avant for 20 yards on third down and then hit Celek in the back of the end zone.
* Perhaps the loudest ovation from the crowd came when the official explained that Andy Reid ahd gotten not one, but two, challenges correct in the third quarter.
* Jason Babin got to Tony Romo, notching the Eagles' first sack on Dallas' first possession. Trent Cole met him at the quarterback. The Eagles only rushed four on the play. Later in the series, Trevor Laws sacked Romo. In the second quarter, Cole had the Eagles' third sack. And Babin got to Romo again on 4th-and-goal in the fourth.
* Sometimes, the ball just bounces your way. Romo looked for Martellus Bennett on a first-quarter throw, but Moise Fokou broke it up. The ball bounced off of Bennett's knee, and Nnamdi Asomugha intercepted it.
* Asomugha was used in a variety of ways. He lined up man-to-man on Bryant and Jason Witten at times. But he also roamed like a linebacker/safety on certain downs. He did not play strict man-to-man/press coverage all game.
* Laurent Robinson almost made an unbelievable catch in the second, but he stepped out of bounds. Romo tried to get the next play off quickly, but Andy Reid threw the red challenge flag in time.
* Not only were Miles Austin and Dez Bryant shut out in the first half, neither was even targeted. Austin finished with three catches for 27 yards. Bryant finished with three catches for 28 yards. And Witten had four catches for 28 yards. None of Romo's three biggest weapons was a factor.