Here's what I saw during the Eagles' 21-17 loss to the Cardinals.
* Michael Vick was horrendous, completing 16 of 34 passes for 128 yards and two interceptions. He averaged 3.8 yards per attempt, his lowest mark as an Eagle, and finished with a quarterback rating of 32.5.
* Vick's supporting cast wasn't very good either. Playing without DeSean Jackson, the Eagles had at least four drops. The wide receivers combined for eight catches for 55 yards on 18 targets. The Eagles' longest pass play of the game was 20 yards, and that was to Brent Celek. Coming into the game, the Cardinals had allowed 38 completions of 20 yards or more, third-most in the league.
* Disaster struck in the third quarter. The Eagles had a 3rd-and-1 in the red zone, but Clay Harbor was called for a false start. On 3rd-and-6, Vick was intercepted by defensive lineman Calais Campbell. It was Vick's fourth red-zone interception and 10th overall. Earlier in the game, he was picked off in the end zone, but the Cardinals were called for a holding penalty. And in the fourth quarter, it appeared Vick was picked off, but the refs overturned the call. Finally, Vick's deep attempt to Steve Smith was picked off, ending the game.
* The Eagles' first offensive touchdown came on a 1-yard LeSean McCoy touchdown in the second. He's scored in nine straight games. That's an Eagles record. McCoy finished with 81 yards on 14 carries, but somehow, managed to run the ball just six times in the second half, despite the struggles in the passing game.
* The Eagles didn't have many chances for big plays, and when they did, they didn't capitalize. Vick rolled out to his left and missed Celek wide open deep in the first quarter for what would have been over a 60-yard touchdown.
* Vick made a poor throw to Maclin over the middle in the first. Maclin got crushed by Adrian Wilson and was slow to get up. He was taken into the locker room with a right shoulder injury. The hit looked clean to me, and there was no flag. Maclin returned with 12:27 left in the second. But he injured his hamstring in the second half.
* Smith fumbled a punt in the second quarter, but the Eagles recovered.
* Smith showed terrible awareness in the fourth, going down 1 yard short of the first-down marker. on 3rd-and-20. The Eagles were forced to punt.
* The Eagles were 3-for-15 on third down.
* The Cardinals went 87 yards on 11 plays for the game-winning touchdown, a 5-yard score to Early Doucet. Kurt Coleman missed a tackle on the play.
* Earlier in the fourth, with the Eagles up, 14-7, Arizona went 89 yards on eight plays. Joselio Hanson deflected a John Skelton pass, but it fell right into Larry Fitzgerald's hands for a 7-yard touchdown.
* On 4th-and-2 in the fourth, Skelton hit LaRod Stephens-Howling for 30 yards down the sideline. He then hit Fitzgerald for a 37-yard completion that gave the Cardinals the ball at the 1 and set up the game-winning touchdown.
* The Eagles first got on the board when Asante Samuel jumped in front of Larry Fitzgerald, intercepting Skelton and returning it for a touchdown in the second quarter.
* Nnamdi Asomugha had as easy an interception as you'll see in the fourth quarter to set up the Eagles' field goal in the fourth.
* In the second, it looked like the Eagles were in zone as Fitzgerald ran free, wide open for a 10-yard touchdown.
* Akeem Jordan started at SAM linebacker in place of Moise Fokou and made a tackle on the first defensive play of the game. In the second half, Brian Rolle went down, and Fokou joined Jordan on the field. In the nickel, it was Jordan and JaMar Chaney after Rolle went out.
* The Eagles had four sacks. Trent Cole sacked Skelton in the third, but give credit to Mike Patterson for the initial pressure. Derek Landri and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie also had sacks. Chaney had one on a blitz too.
* Rodgers-Cromartie got beat by Larry Fitzgerald for 42 yards. I'd have to see the replay, but it sure looked like he pretty much stopped after Fitzgerald caught the ball, similar to what we saw last week, and really all season, from Rodgers-Cromartie. He left the game in the second half with an ankle injury, and Joselio Hanson replaced him.
* The Eagles finished with 11 penalties for 97 yards.
* The Eagles got a break early when Jay Feely missed two field goal attempts - a 35-yarder and a 43-yarder in the first.