Here's the rundown of everything that's happened since my last post:
* I got a lot of questions in today's chat about whether the Eagles would make a run at linebacker Paul Posluszny. But according to Jay Glazer of FoxSports.com, he is headed to the Jaguars. Update: Jason La Canfora of NFL Network reports that it's a six-year deal. Earlier Tuesday, I broke down what the Eagles' linebacking situation will look like if they indeed let all their free agents walk.
* UPDATE: The Steelers have signed cornerback Ike Taylor to a four-year deal, per ESPN's Adam Schefter. That's one cornerback off the market for the Eagles in the event that they don't land Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie from the Cardinals.
* It looks like those Nnamdi Asomugha/Jets rumors have some legs. Jenny Vrentas of NJ.com reports that the team has reached out to him. Asomugha and Darrelle Revis? I think that would make Rex Ryan happy. Per Vrentas, the Jets might have to make a decision on whether to dump all their money into Asomugha or fill other needs like pass rusher or safety.
* According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Giants are discussing possibly bringing Plaxico Burress back. In the past couple months, it seemed as if every team but the Giants was linked to Burress. I've been skeptical all along about him joining the Eagles, but I don't think fans would be too excited about Burress playing against the Birds twice a year again.
* The Giants tried to restructure Shawn Andrews' contract to keep him, but they couldn't make it happen, according to Zach Berman of NJ.com. He will now become a free agent. Meanwhile, the Seahawks have informed Stacy Andrews that he will be released, per Danny O'Neil of The Seattle Times.
* Charles Johnson got paid. The Panthers' pass-rusher agreed to a six-year, $76M deal, with $32M guaranteed, according to Pro Football Talk. It'll be interesting to see what kind of deals are in store for Ray Edwards and Jason Babin, and whether the Eagles become players for either.
* Quintin Mikell got a good-looking deal from the Rams for four years and $27M, according to 101ESPN. About $14M is guaranteed.
* Tarvaris Jackson is headed to Seattle, according to John Boyle of The Everett Herald. That will likely quiet the Kevin Kolb to Seattle rumors. The Seahawks could bring in Matt Leinart too, per ESPN.com.