A note to subscribers: We had a power surge last night at the Inquirer printing plant, so many papers were delayed or did not arrive Saturday morning. Sunday papers will be delivered on time. If you didn't get a Saturday paper, it may be delivered with your Sunday paper. If that doesn't happen and you still want Saturday edition, call (800) 222-2765 and we'll get one to you right away.
Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience, and in partial compensation, you can enjoy Inquirer.com this weekend free of charge, with no promo codes or login required. Stick with us, we have so much Montco news for you!
The gay-marriage saga continues:
- Kane, Hanes put Corbett on defensive over gay marriage
- Montco files defense against state lawsuit
- Ex-Phila. officials get same-sex marriage license, wed within the hour
And in non-marriage news:
- Calif. man charged with failing to repay Montco lenders
- 'Philly fan bandit' hits bank in Blue Bell
- Blue Route shoulders may provide rush-hour lanes
- Voter ID's fate now in judge's hands