They packed it all up - the wagon wheels and stagecoaches, the carriages and cars, the big-box stores that sell everything from kitchenware to computers. Not the actual items, of course.
The images and memories and records, loaded into 600 boxes and trucked out of Jenkintown to spacious new quarters in Abington. FULL STORY
And in Business news:
- Merck says its Montgomery County R&D hub is safe for now
- Corbett spikes contract with firm implicated in Turnpike scandal
- Radnor company acquires 19,000 in Texas for shale-gas exploration
- Bryn Mawr resident Ali Velshi dumps CNN for Al Jazeera America
- Bryn Mawr College loses its third administrator in less than a month