Amanda Ross, stylist for NBC's Lipstick Jungle, visited the Lord & Taylor in King of Prussia Mall Thursday evening to introduce Lauren by Ralph Lauren's. She sent these style tips to help us update this fall's classic - I like to call them sexy secretary- silhouettes!
1. Remember, the little black dress is always a classic. There are so many in stores this fall. Stock up on one, maybe two, now.
2. Black pumps, of course. Round-toed preferred. Platform or classic will do.
3. Go country chic and mix tweeds with your velvets.
4. Accessorize! Add a necklace, a bracelet, or both!
5. Don't be afraid of the skirt suit. It's a look this fall. And add opaque tights! They update everything!
Do you have any fall tips you'd like to add? Any other ideas for guest bloggers?