Craig Berube didn’t waste time making his mark.
The new Flyers coach changed all four lines and defensive pairings at Tuesday’s practice, preparing for the game tonight at the WFC against Florida.
Here are the lines and parings, all of which are different than they were in Sunday’s 2-1 loss in Carolina:
- Claude Giroux centering Scott Hartnell and Wayne Simmonds.
- Vinny Lecavalier centering Brayden Schenn and Jake Voracek.
- Sean Couturier centering Max Talbot and Matt Read.
- Adam Hall centering Zac Rinaldo and Jay Rosehill.
- Defense: Kimmo Timonen-Luke Schenn; Braydon Coburn-Nick Grossmann; Andrej Meszaros-Mark Streit. The pairings look like last year’s, with the exception of Streit, a newcomer.
Goalie Steve Mason will start for the second straight game.
The Flyers will face Florida goalie Tim Thomas, who is 8-0 with a 1.86 GAA and .947 save percentage in career regular-season games at the Wells Fargo Center.
Follow Sam Carchidi on Twitter @BroadStBull.