Christopher Wink up at TechnicallyPhilly.com writes that this Wed. Oct. 6, 6 pm, his group will be hosting "Switch," a "startup/business demo presentation" at University of the Arts' Elaine C. Levitt Auditorium, Broad & Pine Sts. in Center City. Admission $9.
Presenters include these local start-ups:
- "Azavea, the GIS-software firm based in the Callowhill neighborhood, will present sustainably-minded mapping and direction application CommonSpace.
- "P'unk Ave, the Passyunk Square-based web development company, will share innovative content management system Apostrophe.
- "Orpheus Media Research, the Old City tonal research project, will share music comparison software Myna.
- "Zecvozi, the stealth Northern Liberties sustainability tracking company, will launch at the event.
- "Packlate, the West Conshohocken discount vacation planning startup, will share its new deal-finding search engine."
Technically Philly says sponsors include First Round Capital of Conshohocken, Genacast Ventures (backed by Comcast), University City Science Center, Philadelphia's chamber of commerce, MCD Law Partners, VC Deal Lawyer. More info here.