From what we can gather thus far, this is the timeline for Eagles activity this week, following the announcement that the NFL lockout is over:
• Monday: The NFL will announce that teams can go to 90-man rosters and the official free-agent list will be distributed to teams at 6 p.m.
- The NovaCare Complex will open "for training, conditioning" and "classroom" work.
- Trading period begins at 10 a.m. So long, Kevin Kolb.
- Can start signing undrafted free agents and their own draft picks at 10 a.m.
- Can begin negotiating with any free agents -- their own and those who were with other teams.
• Wednesday: Training camp begins at Lehigh University.
• Thursday: Waiver period begins and the Eagles can begin terminating contracts at 4:01 p.m.
• Friday: Full free agency begins -- the Eagles can begin signing their own free agents and those who played with other teams at 6 p.m. The frenzy begins.