The Eagles announced more details about the five practices open to fans at Lincoln Financial Field, which will be on July 28, Aug. 5, Aug. 11, Aug. 17, and Aug. 26. Each one begins at 12:30 p.m.
- July 28 will be Alumni Day, when Eagles recognize alumni prior to practice Some of the players will sign autographs beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Aug. 5 is Military Day, when members from all four branches of the military will be honored prior to practice.
- Aug. 17 is Health & Safety Day, when fans will honor the Philadelphia police and fire departments, as well as first responder.
At each practice, the following activities will occur:
- Autographs: Every fan will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering. Those who have winning tickets can get player autographs after practice.
- Touchdown Catch: After every practice, fans 14-and-under can catch a pass from Eagles alumni.
- Entertainment: Beginning at 10: 30 a.m., there will be music, face-painting, and appearances from the Eagles mascot and cheerleaders in the HeadHouse Plaza.
Free tickets are available on the Eagles website and from Ticketmaster beginning on June 18 at 2 p.m. There's an eight-ticket limit per practice.
If the open practice is rained out, fans will know by 9 a.m. Cancelled open practices will not be re-scheduled.