FROM THE INQUIRER
- There was much blame to go around after the Eagles' 27-6 loss to Arizona, with the biggest play a Michael Vick fumble at the end of the first half.
- Kevin Kolb got the better of old teammate Michael Vick, Jeff McLane writes.
- Many of Andy Reid's issues were apparent on Sunday, writes Phil Sheridan.
- DeSean Jackson was kept in check without Jeremy Maclin.
- A collection of Eagles notes, headlined by LeSean McCoy's limited carries.
FROM BIRDS' EYE VIEW
- Jeff McLane provides his weekly up/down drill.
- Observations from the beat writers on the Eagles' loss.
WHAT TO EXPECT TODAY
- Andy Reid speaks at noon. Follow Birds' Eye View for all of our coverage.