The Inquirer was loaded with Eagles coverage on Monday. Here is all of it in one place:
- The end never seemed closer than it did on Sunday afternoon, when the Eagles' season hit its lowest note yet in a 30-17 loss to the Atlanta Falcons at Lincoln Financial Field.
- Is Andy Reid losing the locker room? Jeff McLane explores.
- Todd Bowles didn't really improve the defense in his first game, writes Bob Ford.
- It sounded like Michael Vick gave his own concession speech, writes Phil Sheridan.
- Asante Samuel had the final word, writes Bob Brookover.
- Mychal Kendricks was late to a meeting, the defense gets a sack, Dennis Kelly starts, and more in this notebook.
- Jeff McLane offers his weekly up/down drill.
- Michael Vick discusses his job security.