It's another day of practice at the NovaCare Complex before Sunday's practice at Lincoln Financial Field includes pads and hitting. Still, every day matters at this point. Here's what happened and what's going to happen:
FROM SATURDAY'S INQUIRER
- Jason Peters has amazed Chip Kelly, and is going "full tilt" after twice rupturing his Achilles tendon.
- Jeff McLane examines why Trent Cole and Brandon Graham will dictate the Eagles' defensive alignment.
- Mike Vick and Nick Foles split reps, updates on injuries, and more in these notes.
- A breakdown of the QBs, by Jeff McLane.
- Arrelious Benn and Cary Williams left practice early.
- Five hot topics from Saturday's practice.
WHAT TO EXPECT SATURDAY
They practice at 12:30, and we'll have all your updates. The quarterbacks will likely speak afterward.