Chip Kelly and Michael Vick spoke. Two players failed their conditioning test. Practice started -- with 29 players. Here's what happened, and what to expect..
IN WEDNESDAY'S INQUIRER
- Chip Kelly is not making a big deal about the first day. Find out why in this story about his first practice.
- Michael Vick says all the right things, Jeff McLane writes.
- Michael Vick, the elder stateman, is trying to hold off the youth movement, Phil Sheridan writes.
- Find out about failed conditioning tests, veterans practice, and Jason Peters' "speeding ticket" in this notebook.
- A look inside the NovaCare Complex at the first practice, from Tyler Tynes and Mike Still..
- Who has final say -- Chip Kelly or Howie Roseman? Jeff McLane examines.
- Zach Ertz finally gets on the field, writes Mike Still.
- Ifeanyi Momah stands out among Eagles rookie receivers, Still writes.
- Here's the transcript from The Inqurier's weekly Eagles chat.
WHAT TO EXPECT TODAY
One more practice with the rookies and selected veterans -- it begins at 2:25 p.m. and lasts around one hour. We'll have all the coverage and more.