The Eagles return to practice on Monday after a busy bye week for the Eagles organization. Here is all the coverage, from Juan Castillo's dismissal to Mike Patterson's return:
MONDAY, Oct. 22
- Kurt Coleman's toughness comes from his father, a breast cancer survivor.
- Mike Patterson will return to practice, Jeff McLane reports.
SUNDAY, Oct. 21
- A look inside Andy Reid's week, by Jeff McLane.
- Can the Eagles turn it around? Phil Sheridan explores.
- Jeff McLane answers the big questions surrounding the Eagles at the bye.
- Here are reasons for optimism and pessimism at the bye week.
- A look at the Eagles' remaining schedule, and what each game could mean.
FRIDAY, Oct. 19
- Andy Reid stayed with Michael Vick and Marty Mornhinweg.
- The investigation into Garrett Reid's death revealed that he died of a heroin overdose.
THURSDAY, Oct. 18
- The Eagles worked out offensive tackle Chris Williams, a former Bears first-round pick.
WEDNESDAY, Oct. 17
- -Andy Reid put himself on notice by firing Juan Castillo, writes Jeff McLane.
- Andy Reid made a mistake by hiring Juan Castillo in the first place, writes Bob Ford.
- Todd Bowles takes over the defensive coordinator job, a role he's never had but is well-suited to fulfill.
- Michael Vick shouldn't rest easy right now, writes Jeff McLane.
- Joe Banner was officially named the Cleveland Browns' CEO.
- Todd Bowles will keep the same scheme, and other notes.
- What's next for Reid? It could be Vick.
- Reid took responsibility for hiring Castillo.