Week 3 is finally here. Much to read and discuss today...
QUESTION OF THE DAY
What is your prediction for the Eagles-Cardinals game? Answer and discuss below. The Inquirer beat writers made our predictions on Friday.
FROM THE SUNDAY INQUIRER
- With Dallas Reynolds starting at center, a look at what goes into playing center and the challenges of finding players to play the position.
- There aren't many players left from the last time the Eagles visited Arizona in the 2009 NFC Chamionship game, writes Phil Sheridan.
- The difference with the Eagles' defense has been DeMeco Ryans, Jeff McLane writes.
- Jeff McLane breaks down the Eagles-Cardinals game.
FROM SATURDAY'S INQUIRER
- Jeremy Maclin is out, and the Eagles will mix and match to try to replace him.
- Demetress Bell will start with King Dunlap out.