The Eagles escaped Cleveland with a 17-16 win. Here's all your coverage...
FROM THE INQUIRER
- It was more of the same for the Eagles, with one noticeable difference -- this time, they had a comeback.
- The Eagles' defense looked just like it was supposed to on Sunday, although the caveat was that the performance came against the Browns, writes Jeff McLane.
- It's hard to gauge the Eagles after this win, especially because of how lowly the Browns appeared, writes Bob Ford.
- It's not hard to gauge Michael Vick, who looked neither new nor improved, writes Phil Sheridan.
- Find an assortment of news and updates in this notebook, including tidbits on Jeremy Maclin, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Clay Harbor.
FROM BIRDS' EYE VIEW
- Who was up and who was down? Jeff McLane tells you in this weekly feature.
- Some observations/ruminations from the game, from the two beat writers.
WHAT TO EXPECT TODAY
- Andy Reid gives a day-after news conference at noon. We'll have all your coverage on Birds' Eye View.