FROM THE INQUIRER
- The Eagles' 16-14 loss to the Steelers included a familar scenario and a different result, and the Eagles must realize they cannot survive the way they had been playing.
- Michael Vick's fumbles cost the Eagles, writes Bob Ford.
- The defense had two third downs to stop the Steelers and couldn't make it work, writes Jeff McLane.
- The Eagles' defense needed to make one play and they failed to do so, writes Phil Sheridan.
- This notebook includes items on Andy Reid's timeouts, LeSean McCoy's carries and more.
FROM BIRDS' EYE VIEW
- Jeff McLane's weekly up/down drill.
- Who's to blame for the loss? McLane looks at that in this video.
- Observations of the game from The Inquirer's Eagles beat writers.