It's gameday. Let's get to the daily agenda...
QUESTION OF THE DAY
Who has the most to prove tonight against the Browns? Answer and discuss in the comment section below.
FROM THE INQUIRER
- Nick Foles is part of a deep class of rookie quarterbacks, including Browns starter Brandon Weeden. They have a connection that goes beyond the draft.
Foles' association with the top quarterbacks started before the draft. It came while he learned from Peyton and Eli Manning last summer and befriended the other top college arms.
- Don't expect either team to give too much away tonight, but here are five things to watch.
- Eagles great Steve Van Buren passed away on Thursday at 91, Jeff McLane writes:
Steve Van Buren, one of the greatest Eagles in franchise history, a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the fearless running back on the Birds' 1948 and 1949 NFL championship teams, died Thursday evening at the age of 91, the team announced.
FROM BIRDS' EYE VIEW
- The latest in Who Makes the Cut, Jeff McLane looks at safeties.
- Michael Vick spoke with USA TODAY, said he's 80 percent.