QUESTION OF THE DAY
Did your view of the Eagles change after Sunday's win? Answer and discuss below.
FROM THE INQUIRER
- The Eagles twice experienced the joy of victory the agony of watching a possible loss in their 19-17 win over the the Giants.
- Michael Vick heard Andy Reid's message -- even if Reid tried backing off the message, Jeff McLane writes.
LeSean McCoy got the ball and made the most of it, Phil Sheridan writes.
- It was an ugly game on both sides, writes Bob Ford.
- DeSean Jackson scored his first touchdown of the season, Marc Narducci writes.
- Notes from the game, including Nnamdi Asomugha's eye injury.
FROM BIRDS' EYE VIEW
- Jeff McLane's up/down drill is always a must read.
- Asomugha explains his eye injury and the offensive pass interference.
- Jeff McLane's post-game video.
- Early observations from the game.
- The Eagles officially retired No. 20.