Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson will miss the remainder of the season after he fractured "a couple ribs" in Monday's loss to the Panthers. Jackson will be placed on injured reserve on Monday.
Michael Vick still hasn't passed the ImPACT test and will undergo another test on Wednesday. LeSean McCoy is still on the first phase of his concussion recovery.
The injury occurred on an end around in the first quarter.
"It looks like six weeks possibily," Jackson. "You're talking about broken bones."
- Fletcher Cox has a tailbone contusion and is unlikely to practice on Wednesday.
- King Dunlap has a MCL strain and will not practice on Wednesday.
- Stanley Havili has an ankle sprain.
- Dallas Reynolds has an ankle sprain. He'll likely practice on Wednesday
- Chris Polk has a big toe sprain.
- Jason Peters will not be activated and remains on injured reserve.
- Jason Avant has a chance to practice this week in his recovery from a hamstring injury.