Wide receiver Arrelious Benn sustained a left knee injury and cornerback Cary Williams tweaked his right hamstring. Both left practice early.
Benn was unavailable for comment, and was being evaluated after practice.
Williams said his injury was "nothing major."
"I'm just hurt; I'm not injured," Williams said. "It's something that's minor. It's nothing to go all crazy about."
Some other quick tidbits from practice...
- Michael Vick was the first quarterback to take snaps in 7-on-7 and 11-on-11. He rotated with Nick Foles.
- The first-team defensive backfield was Williams (and then Curtis Marsh after the injury) and Bradley Fletcher at cornerbacks; and Patrick Chung and Nate Allen at safeties.
- Chip Kelly said everyone's conditoning was acceptable. No one is restricted this summer, including Kenny Phillips.
- The big advantage of Friday's practice was that they could play press coverage, Kelly said.
"This is the first time; we wanted to make sure we started the first days with one-on-one, because we haven't pressed since we've been here as a staff," Kelly said.
- DeSean Jackson made a nice catch down the sideline that was probably the highlight of the day.