Strawberries and spinach are in season! Take advantage of fresh produce with this tasty and refreshing salad. This salad is nutrient dense, providing vitamin A, C and iron. Spinach and strawberries are the perfect match and never tasted so good together. Give it a try!
Strawberry Patch Spinach Salad
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp minced fresh onion
- 20 oz baby spinach, washed and drained
- 2 cup strawberries, washed and sliced
- Place first eight ingredients into a small container with a lid. Shake well.
- Gently mix spinach and strawberries together.
- Pour dressing over spinach mixture and toss.