Headed to a barbeque this holiday weekend? Try out this recipe for a healthier version of the classic Potato Salad.
Classic Potato Salad
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (optional)
- Scrub potatoes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and place potatoes in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover.
- Cook 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are done and fall from a knife blade when pierced. Let cool.
- Combine mustard, yogurt, and salt.
- Cut potatoes into 1″ chunks and combine with celery, if using, and red onion.
- Toss with dressing and serve with chopped parsley.