What is ‘normal eating’?

Comment icon 0 Comments
In a society that is constantly dieting, it may be hard to define what constitutes “normal eating.” Ellyn Satter, RD and family... Read more

A dietitian’s top 10 prepackaged food picks: ACME

Comment icon 0 Comments
Editor's Note: We've launched a new series in which dietitian Katie Cavuto will be scouring local grocery stores for their healthiest prepackaged... Read more

Eating out with a dietitian's fork: Healthy picks at 4 new restaurants

Comment icon 0 Comments
Editor’s Note: Philadelphia is a foodie's paradise, with more great restaurants and fun bars than we can count. But for those watching... Read more

4 tips for a healthier Thanksgiving

Comment icon 0 Comments
Thanksgiving — a long anticipated day for our taste buds, but dreaded day for our waistline! Don’t let this day completely de-rail... Read more

A step-by-step guide to making healthier food decisions this Thanksgiving

Comment icon 0 Comments
Thanksgiving is hands down one of the best days of the year. Showing gratitude and creating memories over a home-cooked meal with family and... Read more

Is your relationship with food on the rocks?

Comment icon 0 Comments
Relationship status with food: it’s complicated. Eat enough, but not too much. Eat healthy, but treat yourself. What, when and why we... Read more

4 healthy recipes using your favorite fall flavors

Comment icon 0 Comments
Along with shorter days and cooler nights, fall brings a variety of seasonal produce: pumpkin, butternut squash, apples, and sweet potatoes... Read more

Stay healthy or have fun? How to navigate the weekend diet struggle

Comment icon 0 Comments
We’ve all heard of the 80/20 rule. Eat clean 80 percent of the time, and enjoy yourself during the other 20 percent. Easy concept to... Read more