Peggy Goldman of Friendly Planet Travel in Jenkintown, speaking at The Philadelphia Inquirer Travel Show, suggests these international adventures:
- Costa Rica, 7 days. $899
- Taste of Thailand, $1,299
- Greece, including cruise to Greek isles, 8 days, $1,399
- Best of Turkey, 14 days, $1,699
- Ecuador, including stay at an Amazon ecolodge, $1,299
- China: Beijn, Xi’an and Shanghai, 10 days, $1,359
- India: Taj Mahal Express, 9 days, $1,199.
Prices include air, hotels, transfers, tours, some meals. Not including air fare to N.Y., Los Angeles or Miami; taxes and fees.