The second Philly Farm & Food Fest - coming up April 14 at the Convention Center Annex - will have more than just farms and the agrarian/sustainable crowd.
Fair Food and PASA (Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture) have secured five local Pennsylvania producers to offer spirits samplings spirits during specific hourly, pre-purchased tastings:
• Frecon Farm’s debut of its Early Man Hard Cider
• Dad’s Hat’s receipt of Good Food Awards-Winning Rye Whiskey
• Philadelphia Distilling’s popular Bluecoat Gin
• Subarashii Kudamono’s unique Asian Pear Eu de Vie
• Victory Brewing’s debut of its tongue-twister Swing Session Saison
Subarashii Kudamono and Philadelphia Distilling will team up and offer Asian Pair Martini – Pennsylvania Style, which is one part Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pear Dessert Wine and one part Bluecoat American Dry Gin.
Tastings will be held on the hour between noon and 3 p.m. and are limited to 40 visitors per session. Libations Lounge tickets are an additional $15 (plus handling) to the general admission fee of $15. Tickets may be purchased here.
Attendees must be 21 or older to purchase a ticket and photo ID will be required for day-of entry.