Can’t remember the last time you had a pig-head croquette?
On Monday, December 3, six chefs will come together to serve a six-course, offal dinner at Le Virtu (1927 E. Passyunk Ave.). Seats are $60 per person (excluding tax, gratuity and beverages) and dinner will be served at two seating times at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Channel your inner Anthony Bourdain and feast on menu items including lamb-brain ravioli in blood pasta and veal tongue Wellington.
Full menu includes:
- Pig-head croquettes, lemon-parsley aioli / Chef Sam Jacobson, Sycamore
- Pan-fried sweetbreads, apple-pepper jelly, caramelized fennel, fava beans / Chef Pat Cancelliere, 943 BYOB
- Warm salad of Beaujolais-braised beef heart, watercress, hazelnuts, beets, horseradish vinaigrette / Chef Jennifer Choplin
- Lamb-brain ravioli in blood pasta, pioppini mushrooms, pecorino canestrato / Chef Joe Cicala, Le Virtu
- Veal tongue Wellington, mushroom duxelles, pine-needle velouté / Chef Michael Falcone, Funky Lil' Kitchen
- Foie-gras, nougat, caramel and peanut ice-cream bar / Chef Eric Paraskevas, Bainbridge St. Barrel House
Call 215-271-5626 to reserve your seat.