- 5/12: It's time for Hill to take the hint
- 4/11: Clintons' squabbles: not funny
- 3/12: Hillary's confused veepstakes
- 2/4: It's easy: It's Barack to the future
- 1/14: Why do we treat dogs better than humans?
- 1/2: Bhutto death could be an Iraq wake-up call
- 11/13: It's the season of miracles
- 2/9: Congress ought to punch a clock
- 1/26/07: 2008 - Watching the barriers fall
- 12/15: Pelosi's cleanup
- 12/8: A 'legacy' in tatters
- 12/1: The audacity of the anti-Hillary
- 11/9: Dems got that ol'-time religion
- 10/27: President 'not satisfied' - or satisfactory
- 10/3: Rick Santorum can't take the flak
- 9/27: Will Islam rise to Pope's challenge?
- 9/12: ABC's '9/11': Clinton was right
- 9/1: Double secret Senate shenanigans
- 8/2: Don't blame Israel
- 5/10: Life, death & Zacarias Moussaoui
- 2/10: Dems on ethics: Day late, dollar short
You can take action on ethics in campaign finance. Here's a recent AP story on developments in the Senate.Also: There will be a "Cleaning Up Our Statehouses" Conference in May.
- 1/19: Timmy Kelly's Christmas lesson
Here I discuss Christmas and progressives on The Situation with Tucker Carlson.
- 1/13: Alito hearings drowning in words
- 1/06/2006: The war we aren't fighting
- 12/23: 'An eye for an eye, & the whole world is blind' - Gandhi
Amnesty International reports that worldwide, executions in 2005 fell by more than 1,500, as more and more nations decided to eliminate capital punishment. Here I discuss capital punishment on The Situation with Tucker Carlson. You can take action on this issue here.
- 12/09: Bring in the A-team to handle Iraq
Here I discuss progress in Iraq, or the lack thereof, on The Situation with Tucker Carlson. See also our Support and Defend section.
- 12/02: Time for Dems to come clean on dirty politics
Here I join Sam Seder on the Majority Report in Air America studios, and here I'm on The Situation with Tucker Carlson to discuss corruption in politics. Read how to take action on ethics in campaign finance. And send a message to Congress for ethics reform
- 11/25: Why I back Jack in '08
- 11/18: The media monster that's eating the Dems
As you can see I have been very troubled by this issue for quite sometime. The Daily Howler is one of my favorite blogs and I was happy to know they approved of my appearance on Scarborough. He was right in saying that I was pretty much out their alone on this issue, on cable news anyway.
- 11/4: Time to learn Alito bit more
- 10/17: Democratic cacophony
- 10/4/2005: Memo to Dems: Keep the faith, baby
I talk about this issue on Jerry Bower's podcast and on The Situation with Tucker Carlson in December. And here from March I discuss with Tucker what I feel is the real war and more important issues facing Christians than a "War on Christians" conference where, of all people, Rep. Tom DeLay was introduced as the paragon of Christian values in government. (No, folks, I am not describing a farcical skit on Saturday Night Live.) Here's a recent PhillyFeed podcast on the topic of progressives and religion. And an AP story from July on the need for Dems to talk about faith.
- 10/25/2004: Bush flip-flops, we get the flu
- 10/5: Domestic violence: George, we have a problem
To learn more about this very important topic please visit the National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence. If you or someone you love is involved in an abusive relationship get help now and break the cycle of violence. You are not alone and there are many resources to help you. Domestic Violence does not discriminate. It affects pre-teens and elderly couples. Black, White, Latino, rich, poor, gay and straight.
- 8/27: Adrift in the Swift Boat swamp
- 8/9: Face the heat: No more excuses
Take action against global warming and find out more here. NEWS: Ford to offer zero-financing nationwide for hybrid SUVs as an incentive for buyers to go green! And: John Podesta's remarks on clean energy and global warming
- 7/22: Reagan's legacy: A coin or a cure?
You can read my letter to Harvard magazine on this topic. (Scroll down.)
- 7/16: Sen. Santorum's elusive sweet spot
- 6/2: Three strikes - and he's out?
- 4/21: What'll it be: Peace or politics?
- 3/29: You're gay? You pay!