Fox29's Steve Keeley told me he knew the instant a snow plow pummeled him with snow during Monday's storm, he'd become a viral sensation. Now, he's made it to one of comedy's hallowed grounds: David Letterman's Top Ten list for: Top Ten Thoughts Going Through This Reporter's Mind At This Moment.
Here's the list:
10. "Hey, that snow almost hit me"
9. "I blame Obama"
8. "Usually snowplow drivers are a little more courteous"
7. "My outfit is ruined!"
6. "Get my consultant to tell that snowplow driver he's a jerk"
5. "Well, it was worth it to show our viewers what a snowplow looks like"
4. "I must've pissed off Governor Christie"
Note: Keeley actually tweeted this joke:
I knew I was in for bad day when saw email from fired Gov. Christie staffer "Time for some plow troubles for Steve Keeley" @fox29philly
— Steve Keeley (@KeeleyFox29) March 3, 2014
3. "Snowblow me"
2. "Snowblow me"
1. "Help me, Winter Jesus!"
Check out the video below: