Five things to watch tonight when the Eagles open their preseason against Jacksonville:
1. Will Jim Devlin show up in his McNabb Redskins jersey? And how long before he gets tased if he does?
2. New era, Kevin Kolb, blah, blah, blah. Preseason really isn’t going to tell us much there. But it will give talk radio a viable weekend topic.
3. Nate Allen, rookie starting free safety. Don’t want him looking confused or lost.
4. Brandon Graham: Can the world’s most exuberant first-round pick shake hands or at least fistbump everyone at the Linc? And can he maeuver around tackles who don’t work for the Birds?
5. Chad Hall returning punts: This is how the little lieutenant makes the team. He needs to look very, very, good.