* Offensive tackle Winston Justice and defensive end Juqua Parker practiced today.
The two players agreed to have their contracts restructured over the weekend.
Parker has been out with a hip injury and Justice has been sidelined with a knee injury.
* Vince Young (hamstring) did not practice today.
* Center Jamaal Jackson said for now he is OK with being the backup to rookie Jason Kelce. Jackson is among the most senior members of the Eagles, having joined the team in 2003.
* Nate Allen said he and Jarrad Page split reps as the first-team safety in practice today. That has been the case of late. A starter has not been formally named, although indications were that Page would start Sunday vs. the Rams.
* The Eagles have signed tight end Anthony Hill and wide receiver Ronald Johnson to the practice squad.
Originally a fourth-round draft choice of Houston in 2009, Hill (6-6, 277) appeared in five games two seasons with the Texans, catching one pass for nine yards. He is a product of North Carolina State, where he finished his collegiate career with 79 receptions for 852 yards and five touchdowns.
Johnson (5-11, 199) was originally a sixth-round draft choice of the San Francisco 49ers in 2011 but was released as part of the team’s final roster cutdown. Johnson played in 47 games at USC, racking up 3,501 all-purpose yards in his four-year career. As a senior, he was a second-team All-Pac 10 selection as a punt returner and an honorable mention choice as a receiver after compiling 64 receptions for 692 yards and eight touchdowns to go along with 22 punt returns for 312 yards (14.2 average) and a touchdown.
* Tackle Austin Howard will sign with the Baltimore Ravens and be put on their practice squad, Adam Caplan reports. Howard was released Saturday by the Eagles.
* The Rams have signed former Eagles tight end Stephan Spach, who was released by Arizona on Sunday.