Eagles middle linebacker Stewart Bradley has a disclocated right elbow and likely will be out for the remainder of the regular season, coach Andy Reid said.
Bradley will have an MRI on Monday when the team returns to Philadelphia.
The arm bent backward when he fell to the ground in the second quarter.
"Right now, I would think the way it looked probably [he’s out for] the regular season," Reid said. "We’ll have to see."
Jamar Chaney saw rare action, and looked like a rookie who hadn’t played much.
The injury comes on a night when the Eagles opted to deactivate Omar Gaither for only the second time this season. Gaither last was inactive Sept. 26 at Jacksonville.
"Omar will be somewhere in there," Reid siad. "Chaney did a pretty good job in there. We’ll have to have evaluate them. We sure have a lot of trust in Omar."
In other injury news, Brandon Graham has a knee sprain. "I think he’ll be OK," Reid said.
Keenan Clayton has a strained hamstring. DeSean Jackson had an ankle sprain. "It didn’t look too bad," Reid said.
* Even though Riley Cooper was active after missing last week’s game with a knee injury, Chad Hall still was activated last night. It was the first time since Hank Baskett was released in Septemeber that the Eagles have dressed 5 wide receivers, though Hall can also be classified as a running back. In which case, it was the first time all season they’ve dressed 5 running backs (including fullback Owen Schmitt).
* The reason for the Eagles dressing 5 wideouts became clear on their first possession when they went with a 4-wide receiver set on 2 of their first 4 plays. They later also used a 4-wide receiver, 1-back set with Hall as the lone back down near the goal line.
* Tight end Brent Celek lined up in the backfield on Mike Vick’s one-yard touchdown run, led him through the hole and took out linebacker Bradie James.
* The Cowboys wasted little time seeing if the Eagles had gotten any better at dealing with screens. On their third play, they threw a screen to the left side to running back Felix Jones. It gained just 3 yards. Ran another screen on their third possession that gained just 4 yards.
* Jason Witten’s 1-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter was the eighth TD reception to a tight end that the Eagles have given up this season.
* On a third-and-8 on their second possession, the Eagles used a 2-tight end set with both Brent Celek and Clay Harbor lined up on the left side to block DeMarcus Ware. Ware beat them both and forced Vick to abandon ship. He gained just one yard and the Eagles had to punt.
* How badly fullback Owen Schmitt got manhandled by DeMarcus Ware when he tried to block the linebacker on the Eagles’ third possession. Ware got a blindside shot at Vick, one of the many vicious hits Vick took during the game.
* The missed tackle by rookie Trevard Lindley on wide receiver Kevin Ogletree that gave the Cowboys a first down on a third-and-9 late in the first half. Jon Kitna ended up completing another pass to Ogletree on the drive that got the Cowboys close enough for a 50-yard field goal.
Download our NEW iPhone/Android app for even more Birds coverage, including app-exclusive videos and analysis. Get it here.