This just came over from the Mayor's Office:
Mayor Michael A. Nutter announced the members of the Mayor’s Task Force on City-owned Facilities today. The Taskforce was created in July 2011 via Executive Order and is chaired by Tom Knox, businessman and former Deputy Mayor for Management and Productivity in the Rendell Administration. The Task Force will comprehensively review the City’s leased and owned facilities and will make recommendations to the Mayor within two years. The Task Force reports to Deputy Mayor for Administration and Coordination Richard Negrin.
“I would like to thank all of the distinguished individuals who agreed to be a member of this important taskforce,” said Mayor Nutter. “I look forward to reviewing their recommendations as we strive to ensure a more efficient, more transparent and more responsive City government.”
The new members of the Mayor’s Task Force on City-owned Facilities are:
- Amanda Davis, Manager of New Business Development at the Philadelphia Industrial Development
- Carolina DiGiorgio, Associate, Stradley, Ronon, Stevens and Young
- John Fry, President of Drexel University
- Donald Haas, Director of Operations of Brandywine Realty Trust
- Glenn Hing, Partner, Hing Cheng, P.C.
- Councilman James Kenney
- Janet Milkman, Executive Director of the Delaware Valley Green Building Council
- Councilwoman Maria Quiñones-Sánchez
- William Sasso, Chairman, Stradley, Ronon, Stevens and Young
- Sherman Smith, Counsel, Buchanan, Ingersoll and Rooney
- Peter Soens, Partner, Seligsohn, Soens and Hess Realty
- Mark Tucker, Principal, Tucker Development Plus