PennDOT has announced the following projects that will cause traffic delays in the next two weeks:
County Line Road
The Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority will close County Line Road between Route 232 (Huntingdon Pike/Second Street Pike) and Pine Road in Upper Southampton and Lower Southampton townships and Lower Moreland Township, Montgomery County for water main installation. The road will be closed each night through Thursday, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Traffic will be detoured to Pine Road, Byberry Road, and Route 232.
One lane of northbound and southbound Route 1 between Old Lincoln Highway and the Pennsylvania Turnpike Interchange in Bensalem Township will be closed Monday through Friday from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. for milling and line painting and placement of concrete barriers.
Route 202 Parkway
There will be periodic lane closures on several roads in Bucks and Montgomery counties for construction of the 8.4-mile parkway, which is expected to open in early December.
Route 152 (Limekiln Pike) in New Britain and Warrington townships will be restricted to a single lane between Stump Road and Route 202 (Butler Pike) on through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for drainage work, milling and paving.
Route 309 (County Line Road) in New Britain and Warrington townships will have intermittent stoppages between Upper State Road and Stump Road on through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., for a temporary truck crossing.
Ongoing construction of sign foundations, overhead sign installations and testing of traffic signal equipment will cause periodic short-term lane closures through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on:
• Route 202 (Doylestown Road/Butler Avenue) between Route 611 in Doylestown Township and Route 309 (Bethlehem Pike) in Montgomery Township.
• Route 611 Bypass between Turk Road and Limekiln Pike in Doylestown Township.
• Upper State Road between Route 202 (W. Butler Avenue) in Doylestown Township and Route 309 (Bethlehem Pike) in Montgomery Township.
• Route 309 (Bethlehem Pike) between the Five Points intersection in Montgomery Township and Route 63 (Welsh Road) in Lower Gwynedd Township, Montgomery County.
The following lane restrictions are scheduled for Oct. 29 through Nov. 1:
- Monday, Oct. 29 – The right lane of northbound Route 611 between Route 212 (Durham Road) and Durham Street in Riegelsville Borough will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 30 – The right lane of northbound South Park Road between Deer Run Road and Route 611 in Nockamixon Township will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 31 – The right lane of eastbound Brownsville Road between Creek Road and Periwinkle Avenue in Lower Southampton Township will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 1 – The right lanes of northbound and southbound Route 13 (Bristol Pike) in Bensalem Township will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.